One easy way is to read this blog and attend the monthly co-op meetings.
Here are some relevant articles/links to check out this week:
- Time magazine: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1595245,00.html
- Local business expo (healthy living): http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=0.1&attid=0.1&disp=inline&view=att&th=1119a4a061db27e6
- Burger King changes: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/28/business/28burger.html?_r=1&oref=slogin (no, I'm not condoning the consumption of fast food!)
- Links recommended by Michael Pollan, author of The Omnivore's Dilemma: http://www.michaelpollan.com/link.htm
- GGRSC: http://www.foodshed.net/
- Farms Without Harm: http://www.farmswithoutharm.org/
- Okay - I'll stop with these...I have more, so check back next week for some good readin'!
Stay tuned for my thoughts on a '4 phase' plan. Please let us know what you are looking for so that we know which phase(s) to focus our efforts on.